Friday, July 25, 2008

Yoga - A Way To Reduce Stress In Your Life and Your Business

I have been practicing yoga since about 1982. It was June and a physician suggested that I take up the practice of yoga to reduce the stress in my life and improve my health. I have had a daily practice since then.

The practice of yoga embraces all our parts, body, mind, heart and soul. The practice of yoga bestows countless blessings. The paradox is that yoga takes time, but makes more time available; the practice of yoga requires energy but it restores us; yoga requires effort, but becomes effortless: the practice is typically hard to start, but eventually cannot be stopped.

I wanted to share with you an article that was in the Wall Street Journal yesterday. Follow the link. Yoga Bears: It's No Stretch to Say Traders Are Taking Deep Breaths - WSJ.com

Have a great day and let me know how you enjoy yoga.

No comments: