Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tax Planning for 2007….Do Not Wait

I was reading in the book, Think and Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill, the other night the chapter on the subconscious mind. I n that chapter, it states that “You may voluntarily plant in your subconscious mind any plan, thought, or purpose which you desire to translate into its physical equivalent or monetary equivalent.” The subconscious mind then goes to work. I then went to my library of books and picked out a book by Dr. Joseph Murphy, titled, The Power of your Subconscious Mind, and he was stating that the subconscious mind is so powerful no one can really measure its potential. Dr. Murphy said you can ask your subconscious mind a question and you will get an answer.

So how does this apply to taxes and tax planning. If you want to save taxes, and I know most people do, you need to ask the question, “How can I save income taxes this year?” or “How can I reduce my income taxes this year?”

You will get an answer and I am sure you will be surprised. You will receive an answer that will reduce your taxes. It must happen and it happens by Law. Every question you have has an answer. Most people are too busy to ask the powerful questions.

Here is the problem. Most people wait until it is too late to do tax planning. They worry about their taxes in January of the next year, instead of July of the current year. January is too late. Worse yet, they have not filed their taxes for the prior year because their records are a disaster or their accountant is just too busy to get it done. Therefore any tax planning for the current year is almost impossible.

How do I know all of this? I have been doing taxes for over 35 years and I have observed peoples habits. I have prepared thousands of tax returns and worked with thousands of individuals, families and business owners to reduce taxes. I have been very successful. Those individuals, families and business owners who plan now, save taxes. It is real simple, so do not complicate it. Are your records timely and accurate so you can do effective tax planning? If not, when would now be a good time to do something about it? Do you want to save taxes in 2007? I am sure you do, but you must take action.

God will not do for you, only what he can do with and through you. Ask and you shall receive, seek and you will find. No one else can do it for you.

No comments: