Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Meditate Your Way to Health


I was having some health challenges about 25 years ago, and someone suggested I meditate. I did and my health improved and so did my whole life. So here are some great reasons to meditate.

You will have improved concentration and a clear mind makes you more productive, especially in creative disciplines like writing. I am very productive when I meditate.
You will focus more on what you want.
You will be less bothered by little things. Do you sometimes allow yourself to get upset by little things? It is the nature of the mind, which is not who you are, to magnify small things into serious problems. Meditation helps us detach. We learn to live in the here and now, rather than regretting the past or worrying about the future. We do not worry about little things, but are able to see the big picture.
You will have better health. There are numerous studies, too many to count, pointing to the health benefits of meditation. The reason is that meditation reduces stress and alleviates anxiety. If we can reduce stress, many health benefits follow.
You will have a deeper understanding and knowledge of yourself. Meditation helps us to have a deeper understanding of our inner self. Through meditation we can gain a better understanding of our life’s purpose

Meditation has nothing to do with philosophy or religion, but is about consciousness.

Meditation is the cornerstone to personal growth and transformation. I recommend that all of my clients meditate if they are truly committed to personal transformation and growth. The “Holosync Solution” from Centerpointe Research Institute is the best way I have found to meditate. It is simple, easy and effective. All I have to do is push a button and put on the head phones and in just a few minutes I am in a very deep meditation. Since using the products, my meditations are deeper, longer and more beneficial. I feel more relaxed, happier, confident, positive and creative. I am really able to focus on my goals, and let all the distractions just go by. Everyday seems to just get better and better! Highly Recommended!

Follow the link Marty McEvoy - Practical Empowerment and order the demo disc today. Let me know how you like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meditation definitely gives me more energy throughout the day. Its great!