Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Praise for "Think and Grow Rich!"

"This is the best single book on personal success ever written; it made me a millionaire—-starting from nothing."
-- Brian Tracy, author of Getting Rich Your Own Way

"It's the classic of all classics."
-- Harvey Mackay, author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Swim With The Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive


"The cogent advice articulated by Napoleon Hill is as relevant and pertinent today as the day it was written.”
-- Donald R. Keough, former President and CEO of Coca-Cola, now Chairman of Allen & Company, Inc.


“I first read Think and Grow Rich! 30 years ago at age18. I found it to be the most fascinating book I had, or have ever read, excluding the word of God. It is much more than instructions on how to obtain wealth. It strengthens your spirit, your soul, and promotes the proper attitude to achieve peace, endurance, and a loving family—the real measures of success in life. My life has been richly blessed as a result of reading and rereading Think and Grow Rich!. Dr. Hill performed a wonderful work for mankind and was a useful vessel for God when he wrote this book for all people and all ages. I know all readers will be enriched upon reading this new edition of Think and Grow Rich!."
-- Emerson B. Hall, President of TruBody Shaving Gels


"Think and Grow Rich! has had a tremendous impact on my life. My company, Contours Express, would not exist if not for this book. And now, seven years, 15 additional readings, and more than 350 fitness centers later, I still find new personal and business applications each time I read it. Without question this is the greatest business book ever written."
-- Daren Carter, founder of Contours Express fitnesscenters, located in six countries


“Dr. Hill’s original work transformed the 20th century. This newly revised version will do the same for the 21st century. No writer, thought leader or guru of personal growth and development comes close to Napoleon Hill. This landmark work takes his stature to an even more monumental level.”
-- Bill Brooks, author of The New Science of Selling andPersuasion


“Here comes the all time classic self-help bestseller gently adapted to be most relevant for the challenges we all face today. If you believe pursuing self-improvement is important for enjoying a full and meaningful life, you will want to make sure you have this book in your personal development library.”
-- Charles C. Manz, author of Temporary Sanity: InstantSelf-Leadership Strategies for Turbulent Times and co-author of Fit to Lead


"Ross Cornwell has made it easier than ever to learn from a giant of a leader and thinker. Napoleon Hill's wisdom applies to us all, any generation, any background and station in life! Napoleon Hill has served as Mentor to Millions. Why not you?"
-- Ty Boyd, CEO of Ty Boyd Executive Learning Systems and author of The Million Dollar Toolbox


“I thought Think and Grow Rich! was a classic and could never be improved. I was wrong. I am sure Dr. Hill would be greatly pleased to see how his work has been honored and enhanced by this outstanding new edition.”
-- Wally Amos, founder of Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies, author of The Cookie Never Crumbles:Inspirational Recipes for Everyday Living


“Think and Grow Rich! is timeless and will continue to change lives. It’s powerful in turning people's dreams and passions into life-long realities. It did mine and still remains my number one reference book."
-- Don L. Price, professional speaker, author,sales/marketing & positive change solution provider


“It took me 17 years to become World Champion, but I always knew, deep down, that I would win the 'big one' someday. Napoleon Hill's Think And Grow Rich! changed my life. It inspired and excited me, and with the belief in myself I received through its pages, I, too, passed the 'persistence' test and achieved my lifetime goal. This life-changing book will help you achieve your goals too!”
-- Peter Ebdon, World Snooker Champion 2002


“Think and Grow Rich! was one of the first motivational books I ever read. Often I pick it up and read a chapter....the ideas NEVER go out of date."
-- Patricia Fripp, CSP, CPAE, keynote speaker, speech coach, sales trainer, Past President of the National Speakers Association


“Zen teacher Richard Rose said a spiritual seeker could find Enlightenment by following Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich!, and substituting ‘God’ or ‘Truth’ wherever the book says ‘money.’”
-- August Turak, founder of Raleigh Group International, Elsinore Technologies, Inc., and the Self Knowledge Symposium Foundation


"I was introduced to Think and Grow Rich! as a high school student. This book was recommended to me by my teacher who taught a class called 'Everyday Living.' At that point in my life I suffered from low self-esteem, and this book was a motivating factor for me. It gave me a new lease on life when I realized I could do anything if I had the desire and believed I could achieve my goals."
-- S. Truett Cathy, founder, Chairman and CEOof Chick-fil-A, Inc

The best way to truly learn the value of this book is through a study group. Please contact me via email to register for my online book Study of "Think and Grow Rich".

No comments: