Monday, August 20, 2007

Unity Church Presentation

I drove to Eau Claire, Wisconsin on Sunday to do a presentation to the Unity Christ Center. Lots of rain on the drive, but still incredibly beautiful. If you have never been to Wisconsin, you should plan a visit.

The title of my presentation was "Practical Empowerment…Seek what lies within you now". The purpose of the presentation was to remind each and every person that they are as God created them….made to perfection and in the image and likeness of God. To tempt each person to rediscover their purpose and vision - the one that lies within them– without barriers preconceived notions, or limits. And then to give each person some practical tools helping them realize your greatest desired potential, which is infinite and unlimited.

I thought the presentation went well and I received lots of compliments after the presentation. I really enjoyed meeting everyone at the church.

If you ever are near Eau Claire, Wisconsin on a Sunday, you should make it a point to attend the 10 am service at Unity Christ Center. The minister is Rev Sandra J. McKinney and she is a beautiful person. You will be welcomed with open arms from my friends in Eau Claire.

I will be in Eau Claire, Wisconsin again on September 15, 2007, speaking at the First Annual Wisconsin Wellness Expo. Wisconsin Wellness Directory I hope to see you there.

No comments: